Saturday, July 23, 2005

~Y my com SPOIL??!!~

Walao eh
Y siah...
Y muz d com outside,at d hall
MUZ SPOIL???!!!
Y??!!
Haigz...wadeva la
Me now usin my mum's com.
In her room one la
So long..no nt so long
Quite long la I nvr update me blog
Cuz d com SPOIL!!!
Bt wadeva...
Now me n him excellent.
Now tt he's a councillor.
N each of us now gt 2 dares...
He will b 3..if he accept d 3rd one
D dares r...
1)Hold each otha's hand
2)Sae I LUV U face-2-face..
N if he were to accept d 3rd one..It
Will b...
3)He has to *i*s me on d cheek...
Hehe...Muahaha...
K tok abt tt sum otha tym
Now abt my frenz...
Rre's gtten closest to Shab..
I dun mind..
I'm gttij closer to Maine..
Juz to u noe...nvm wun sae..
Haigz...Thngs has gotten quite off la
I'm nt myself animore..
He sae me look more moody,stress and sad...
Wen I was last tym,happy,stress-free n cheerful...
Which is true...
My frenz sae...I'm a lil xagerate a bit.
Which is oso true..
So now all my frenz wan d old me back..
YEAH sure,I cn b mah oldself back...
No prob...Really
Haigz...Wen cn all
Dis horror movie end??
I mean I noe how rre n all feel towards *EHEM*
Nt him arr...but her...
Haigz...
Which she culd undastand...
Bt it's hard to make her understood it...
Haigz...Now me duno wt to do..
Kiez..let's juz 4gt abt d prob..
I wan to hav mah happi self back..
Tinkin abt mah old self back...
Tink tt's all for now larz...K la buh-byez...
So ya tt's all me hav to sae...BYEZ...
By:Mike=)))