Tuesday, April 01, 2008

BRAVO... not


& i wish that the bear hanging was... from you ♥

one question in my mind right now. why am i weak? ok, one obvious reason is that because i don't have a proper dietary. i skip meals. i eat junk food. i eat rubbish. i like to starve myself. no, i'm not aneroxic. yes, my friend is disappointed in me for not taking care of myself. yes, i want to cry. reason being because i have to miss school, again. that means i'll miss lessons. that means i'll be far behind. that means i'll have to catch up very fast. i have a mental sickness, i think. i have this mind thinking if i eat more, i'll gain weight. i'm heavy already. help, anyone? sigh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

school's fine. lessons are ok. POTC is not horror. everyone goes crazy about it. he's deprived, i think. i slept for 2periods & a half just now. my body wasn't burning up but i felt the uneasiness of the warm inside. i had a terrible headache. still having it now. band was ok. i bought for sufiah strawberry lollipop as requested (you're welcome dearest). i love kak dayah a lot. i miss a lot. & that includes nizamFISH too. i love sock chian, sufiah & sarah. i love to talk to sarah. i love to disturb sufiah. i love my dotter loads for being there for me.

got out of school about 1919h. timing was perfect, my friend just finished too. i went to meet my friend. i wasn't able to slack with him. we walked to the bustop at my area. i felt like vomiting. i was already dizzy. my friend offered to send me till my blk. he did, sadly not to my doorstep (how i wish). i love him. thank you. you have to force me to eat. he keeps a look out on me besides my lovable friends.
aishah is trying to make me eat now. i don't feel like eating at the moment. however, i will promise to start eating properly, soon.

tomorrow DENGDENG INC. is going to eat prata. i can't miss it. i promise to go. i have to go. fcuk my fever. i have lessons to attend in school. i have to study. i have to. i can't miss school, anymore. drag me to school, anyone?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*deleted area as it was lagging my laptop, really -.-*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

to my friend:
thank you for everything. i love you. yes, i do. loves.

P.S. *will tell you when we meet*