Friday, February 02, 2007

outside i showed i was smiling, laughing... happy. but deep inside, i'm not. i held my tears back so as not to cry. what she told me... stunned me. how could you? if this is who you are, then why didn't you tell me long time ago? why suffer now. why.

i shouldn't but i should, i did. the feeling immerse so deeply into me. what more could i feel. all trapped in me. the feeling is so... so indescriable. what ever happen to once a upon a happy time, now turn into a once upon many lies. is there anymore heartache surprises?

it says it all. actions tells more than words. i'm done. i'm that just that bit heartache. what does all this mean... really?

raudhah + unconditional boredom = the fucking passage above (:


urgh! can you just stop disturbing my life,... please. if this is good for the both of us, then i suggest it's best i did what i did once. and it will stay as it is forever. you still don't get it do you. GO AWAY! LEAVE! please. )':