Saturday, August 26, 2006

i... i... i'm falling ill again. shit seys. temperature's up & down ok ok ah. but then i keep getting terrible sore throats and feel giddy all the time. then my body temperature seems to rise up and down all the time. what the hack? might as well end up in hospital. but on the other hand, nah. i have this glitz about hospitals. *shivers...*

mr. I have been smsing lately ever since got my number. just today he called me for the first time to see if i'm ok. i'm ok la. relax okies. haiyoosh. don't worry too much ok. thank you so much for being there. by the way, mr. I is just a close pal of my pal of mine. woots. wooits fir[meridian]. hahas. thanks eyh for your testi. kak, you RULE seys. you and your kawans all rock! hahas. you're not serious about what you told me are you? hmmms, lalala.


today hafiz suppose to come for tuition. but then it's tomorrow. but so what. yays. and... next week going to have family dinner with syuhrah darling and hafiz families. woots. nenek coming? hmmms, hehe. love love my cousins.


my gawd! memekak seys bawah. it's that kid from loyang pri. one of the best badminton player i've challenge when i was pr.4. prfft. but abit ego and show off. and love to scold and shout when people don't follow him. what the hack? ala, nevermind ah. they're or rather HE's still young. serious.


jeng jeng jeng. monday's coming. siti & datuk 'K' kahwin-ing. yays. prfft. i shall not remember other events on that day except that. whatever the other event is, since you wish not to meet up, then forget about it. for your present, i'll figure out somehow. gag.


hmmmms, suddenly i'm missing a date. actually not one. but two. haiis... what's ever going to become of me? i love kakaYn, & many many more. woots. wakakaka.


one word today. to you, her & myself.
PAISEH-ED. X)