Wednesday, August 16, 2006

hmmms, what's the ruled applied here? you tell me. is it wrong i tell people about what i know about the situation? if you don't like it, tell me straight to my face! i'm not timid scared or whatever. i have my right to tell her ok. this is what they call it friend-cist. but NO matter what. i won't hate or make it a big fuss. at least i know how to draw the line. you? kata jerx everyone has drawn the line. but i doubt so. or maybe you have, but you gone over it. at least i don't get attention by telling about something. unless i ter-tell to people who can't shut their mouth and tell people just to gain popularity. but at least i know when to stop. i know, i will never fit in the group. but then, why can SHE?! she hates everyone, yet you all still can tahan her? nevermind.

positive about you being popular. people don't see the negative side of you. you're lucky. normal students like me, negative side is easily seen. so be thankful about that. i don't evny you being popular. but then, how come you changed so DRASTICALLY?! the innocent you, friendly you, all GONE! this is all bull to the shit.

and, she born FIRST ok. i really don't understand you anymore. haiis, but you are still my friend. i'm not an emo anymore ok. and i don't seek attention like you all do. no offence ok. hate me all you want. that's a dumb thing to do. why? 'cause no matter how much you hate that someone, you'll see her all the time. a friend stays a friend. i dare you to say it to my face i'm pathetic or whatever you have in your mind. if you don't feel like saying or don't want to say it to my face, means you are the one in wrong. i know i admit. i'm at wrong in your eyes. you were never wrong in my eyes as a friend. 'cause i know you were the perfect one in people's eyes. but now i dare you to say whatever you have in your mind about me. why? tak berani nak sound me to throw out what you have about me? asal? scared? haiyoosh. not a friend that people thought you as a friend. you've gone over the line too far already. you really change. devil in disguise? oh by the way, i DIDN'T maki you ok! so don't go around telling people i maki2 you in my blog. 'cause i DIDN'T.