Sunday, April 04, 2010

typical wind blown against,

my holidays are officially, dull. exception of outing w close to heart and friends (: i'm done reading all th 4 books i've gotten. damn sad. i still need that last book of vampire diaries. urgh it's frustrating when i'm not able to find it anywhere. screw the hard covers. sucks.

shit i just gotten goosebumps and yet again. i removed my keyboard cover as it's annoying. and omg! th lines in between each key are freaking me out. ah shit. okay i had no choice but to place it back. gawd, i have a weird fear ):

can't wait fr th last week of holidays. having a GYL camp outing, help out fr orientation *yay* and meeting up w probably my two swiss cottages people xD please please let me meet them. it's been ages since i last saw them.

anyways, i notice my posts are full of words. hardly any pictures. i'm lazy to post them up. but i'll post a few pictures of GYL camp : D

th few jokers of GYL camp. haha.

Logistic & Editorial Committee performing Abracadabra. th best performance fr th GALA night (:

Nurli, Zee, Sin Ning & Myself : D

students of EEE & CLS. when masquerade theme meets pajamas theme. haha.

My group, 1B. th awesome people i bond w. not forgetting my committee too : D