Sunday, April 18, 2010

how shall i start this post. fact or fact?

anyway, school's starting tomorrow. am excited. will be meeting up w friends again. both 25 and 26 people. heard Yr2 is going to be one hell of a year. it just makes me wonder if taking science as a great interest is th right thing. cause i could barely remember what's organic alr :x oh well.
one of th modules to look foward to is forensic chemistry. sounds interesting doesn't it? can't wait to get digging into th module and try to understand why it's call forensic chemistry (:

holidays had been quite a great one. though sadly i wasted it just like that without taking up any jobs. shame on you rau. oh well. it's a lesson fr me. i'll try to search fr part time jobs and well, i'll see how it goes. on th other hand, some days were spent well. w friends and books. uhhuh, i was so delighted when i managed to get my hands on th next two novels fr vampire diaries. i'm left w th 2nd one to complete it. i'm thinking of getting th novels. but that can wait.

what's more important is my health. i need to get some stuffs that are good fr my health. it is such a depressing sight to th fact that i'm 18 and having certain unforseen situations happening to me that affects my health. what is more demoralising is that i do not know how and where to start taking care of my health. this is somewhat abnormal fr me. & i do not really like it. sigh.

this is quite of a long post alr. i'll stop here. i can't wait fr school and this coming wednesday. sword and sheath on th loose ;)