Monday, March 08, 2010

pick a lollipop,

today's th 8th! alr, i feel like my holidays are going to be quite a holiday fr me? since i've accomplished my goal of reading Dear John within 2 days ^^ up next is Please Forgive Me.

th last week of exams was literally hardcore. i mugged fr cppb paper w yian cheng fr 7hours. seriously, we were that desperate to pass that module. trust me, other DCP-ians are too. 4th march, th day whereby many had anticipated it since february. after paper, class clique headed down to vivo/harbour front. "de-stressing" day out fr us. a reward fr our hardwork as year 1 students. we had pizza hut & watch alice in wonderland 3D. much to my surprised & blurness, all these was actually to celebrate my advance 18th. super wth. some people tricked me by saying, "we're putting candles on th pizza". old me, believed it. i mean, it's do-able right? lol.

followed by a couple of my friends running in page one at vivo and disappearing themselves. much to my sadness, Dear John novel wasn't in stock. hence, i bought Please Forgive Me. after much walking, we sat down, waited fr th movie. that was when i discovered Dear John novel, somehow. lol. twice everything almost failed. hehe. but i had a great time w my class clique. i love them : D

following day, was a day out w someone closed to heart. meeting up at 9am and heading down to city hall isn't such a bad idea afterall. considering th fact that we watched Percy Jackson movie & there were only 3 people in th movie. lol. after which we just walked aimlessly from city hall to dhouby ghaut to orchard in hope to "digest" our stomach. i took a slow and relaxing bus ride home, 518. though i cost me, quite a bomb? lol. had an unexpected surprise that day. overall, it made my day, yet again : D

saturday and sunday was spent w th parents and cousins respectively. after 18 years of my life, i finally got my first "Happy Birthday" helium balloon. i've always wanted one. hehe. & i had my first ever precious item in hand. haha. it's so dear to me. seoul garden and chit chatting w cousins were awesome. missed them all. once again, both my weekends were awesome. overall, 4days straight, my days were nicely made (:

Alhamdulillah. i thank Allah fr th good things that are happening. insya'Allah things will get better.

i'm quite lazy to post pictures here. screw it. oh wells.

got to turn in. night.