Friday, March 19, 2010

& i hope GYL camp will be a good one. two days straight searching fr a freaking mask w close-to-heart. it was worth th trip & walking. however not worth my bus/train fare *cries*
hope everytg pays off.

dinner w 11 classmates ystd was fun. at least i managed to speak w almost everyone. shared stories with close ones. bus back home w yian cheng. 518, you caused my bus fare to go below $10 ): however, i enjoyed my time w them.

Please Forgive Me novel is finally done. very beautiful novel. confusions here and thr, written in 3rd person. amazing novel. next up is Vampire Diaries. going to head down to library tomorrow. will bring it to GYL camp. i'll occupy myself w books/ gym/ some friends/ you.

results will be out when i'm still in Johor. going to hog up th internet at th hotel. try & stop me. pray i'll do well in all subjects. i've given all my best. nervous. can't believe year1 has ended. year2 starting soon. damn it.

i've th gay-est thing ever. i can't believe it. wth.

now i understand th whole story behind it. i can't believe you're like that. how could you. i can't trust you anymore. not even a single bit. you very much contradict your words. it hurts me to th max. & th funniest thing is that you don't even bother. i'm not your servant. & neither are th others. sigh.