Monday, July 06, 2009

& unfortunately for me, and probably other polytechnic students, we have school. well, that didn't really dampen my mood. on the bright side, i was able to meet jericho. as well as getting to know some of my results from MST. actually only 2 of the papers. A&PC and Basic Maths. hmmm, hmmm, hmmm... i shall wait for the other 3 results. i'm quite satisfied with my results. yes, quite. how i wish i did the 2 wrong questions correctly, it could have been full marks. FULL MARKS. but noooo. i had to make mistakes. it's okay rau. there is still semestral exams.

i was being a good girl and went to SPSU office and read my book. managed to read up 3 chapters. had some not so good time. nevertheless, i manage to focus on reading till 1800hr. it was funny to see the way he walked. take care! (:

brother will be leaving for NS tomorrow *starts to cry like mad* i'll miss him. even if it's only for 3 freaking days. no one to stay up late with me. no one to disturb me at home. awwww. yes, i'll miss all those. sadly, i can't follow my parents to send him off since i have school. sheesh. sigh. i'll miss bro ):
OH! and my brother came out in the malay newspaper (:

i got nothing else to update. i want to talk to someone. but i can't. because the person probably has gone into lala land.

goodbye. damn random post.