Wednesday, July 29, 2009

finally! blogger's fine again. it bailed out on me few days ago, tsk. thus, i've updated at eljaay. hoho!

anyway, currently in MIP. it'll always be on MIP module that i'll update, lol. she's talking about thermal properties of polymer, something about when bridge expand. tsk. everyone doesn't seem to pay attention. what's more, only like a handful of DCHEM E students are in class. lol. later will be having AIDS/STD talk. yes. will be attending that. i don't know about the other events, tsk! everyone's yawning like that. *yawns*

this is so boring. gawdd! entertain me eyy. i feel like eating instant noodle. haha. omg. LKY just caught us all. lol. she was like, "those who never come today, good luck to them. those who came, but playing computer..." lol. omg, jacemon's polyethylene bag. inside got hotdog yet she's murdering the bag, haha! & she didn't return the bag & food! HAHAHA! okay, not funny -__-"

OH! many things happened past few days. on sunday was youth day celebration. i saw sue, lat, nad, zahirah, suhaidah, mahirah etc. & i got to know from sue that she was shortlisted & her interview was yesterday. insya'Allah sue! you will get into that course you wanted : D tell me how it went alright? after the event went to study with zahirah, her friend & MSN. it was really.... okayyy. kind of a lil awkward. nvm. after that i left off early to send bro back to CD. omg, i miss him already! nevermind, this friday! yay. lol.

yesterday was... alright. unexpected turn out. my mood was being dampen in the morning. however, upon meeting my friends, it was alright again, slowly. & i did the most impromtu decision yet shocking. i hand over my handphone to jericho. lol! i didn't had my handphone with me from 1200 to 1630h. omg, i felt so naked without my handphone yet at eased because i had my reasons. thanks yaww (:

& a huge thank you for the amazing gift. lol. yes, i'm wearing it (: & movie treat on me! : D

alrighty, i shall listen to the lecture, for the next 40 minutes. before that, i want to post this video which mr kong showed us yesterday. yes, i teared a lil. damn yaww, lol. see ya!