Wednesday, April 29, 2009

& why wouldn't the cow go oink,

currently in class having CRS (Critical Reasoning Skills). i know, i know, i didn't bring my laptop. however, thanks to awesome shazani, i have a laptop with me! thank you so much! u saved my life! love you! LOL.

anyway, currently waiting for the groups to start the debate. lalala. it's going to rain, heavily, yay. i brought my jacket! happy happy me : D bad points, there are lightning & thunder! :/ mother nature is really getting moody by the day, haishh.

can't wait for later. meeting joevin, jericho & jaslyn & shi min for lunch before the 3 DBS people will be having their prick prick thingy. i don't know what is that called but yea. then will be meeting sean to head back to Pasir Ris. wooweee~

alright laa, got to go. got nothing much to say anyway.

thanks shazani! *aizat tell shazani, lol*