Sunday, December 14, 2008

tagggggggggggggggggggggged

tagged by RRE!

The rules and regulations:

1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about themself.
2. People who get tagged need to write their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts.
3. At the end, player needs to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!

10 weird things/habits/little known facts about me.
1. i eat strawberries with chilli sauce (together with NAMIRA SUSHI : D)
2. i will smile and laugh whenever someone kisses me on the cheek, O.o
3. i'm a hardcore cyclist.
4. i can sleep at anytime anywhere whenever necessary.
5. i have danced in front of a random jogger which scared the hell out of him & made him ran faster : P
6. i'm no good in describing things, trust me.
7. my fork is always on my right and spoon on my left, no matter what.
8. i will react differently at wrong situations at times.
9. cats are afraid of me & so am i afraid of them though i will approach them (they will keep a distance or run away when i try approaching them)
10. i MOOMOO! (i bet you didn't know this one)

The 10 people:
AISHAHHHHHHH
NAMIRAAAAAAA
SYAFIQAHHHHH
ALYAHHHHHHH
NADRAHHHHHH
HIDAYAT ADQQ
JASLYN BARSTY
MSNNNN (though it'll never be done)
DEWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ZAHIRAHHHHH