Saturday, July 12, 2008

dosage...

first & foremost...

HAPPY 16TH SHAMAINE NUR QASHDINA :D
although liyana & i have wished you, being me, i wish almost everywhere that i can. stay happy always ya :)

next...

i love my Saturday 0800-1100. my dosage of craziness for that day of the week always make my day. today was the total shiets! my group consist of amirah, hanis, dewi and myself. we took up the theme patient, & acted out a news live telecast about the theme. i was the volunteer taking care a 96yr old elderly, dewi, *nenek rocker, (inside joke)*. got interviewed by hanis. while, amirah was the newscaster (easy job right, but she was cute). sadly, my group skit wasn't recored :D the others were as i recorded it, simple as that. ohh that reminds me, GET WELL SOON ZAHIRAH! :D

2hr-3hr of pure study was worth it for me. conducive place to study, unlike * :D * i'm done with, well almost, the revision of rise of venice. headache i tell you. however, with the talks & gossips, it can never go bored. plus paddlepop rainbow! right liy (:

OH! to 4/5 students, i came across an assessment book, i think it was an assessment book. well, it's SS/ELECTIVE HISTORY. it seems like the new edition. the topics/themes all matches to what we are learning now. it cost $15.90, about there. go check it out ya. oh, i saw the copies at TM Popular. i'm not sure of Whitesands.

& now, Os are coming. for those who are trying to ignore the countdown, well, you're left with 2 digits days till Os. mugging is totally O-N.

finally...

Ngee Ann Poly really caught my attention. the Life Sciences courses offered are like, the courses. the lecturers are friendly. explanation was clear. & not to forget, i love my facilitator for the Health Science. she like rock hard laa! very bubbly. & saw kak jannah plus kak fazliyana, well the person looked like her though (: over all, NP really have my vote. however, options will still be kept open. i want to join in DPA, but... i heard there is a need for testimonial? i don't know. enlighten me people! closing is on the 14th of july *i'm trying to be oblivious to an even happening on that day, nyahaha*