Friday, February 15, 2008



swensen's outing was uber fun :D thank you my friend.
next time, bring your specs along. ahahks.
alright, i'm lazy to type out. anyways, who cares :D ahahks.

Design & technology is really getting my head cracked open ready to be smashed. sigh. face it, i have no ideas. so wait till Christmas to get it if you have to do so. honestly, another additional 3 ideations to do. & guess what, i don't even have an artifact in mind to make. conclusion? how am i suppose to do ideation? sigh. i have much objection of dropping the subject. i'm already losing hope in this subject, literally. soon, you'll find me not wanting to do the folio, at all. however, face it, i badly want that A1 grade for my Design & technology. what am i to do. sigh, fcuk.

&& when everything else fails, don't let it affect other things in you. different can mean good at times. i know, i'm at no position to say all this. however, if ever you pop up in my blog to read, i hope you will understand. simple can mean good. never will i put what i've said to you as compliments. it happens i just know you that more fair bit than you know. we're all at lost for words. & plus, i've no comments. literally, i've the right to say that all my words to you just simply goes in & right out back. you are who you are, & i have no right to force those words in. i've tried all i could. however, fail to convince you the truth to all that i know of. i rest my case.
*p.s. to illegal ustazah : rest assured, i'll always be there to comfort you alrights (: come on we three are illegal ustazah rocking hard (:

&& next. if you think you are such a sexy bitch who thinks by giving that "fcuk-it's-her-that-i-don't-like" look, you jolly well realise, you're fat (: & face it, PasirRisCleaningService (stated by my friend after telling him a story behind this name) is way friendlier than you. & don't think i was so fascinated & amazed when i saw those two humongous chicken drum let legs of yours. really, you had my eyes burning. don't be a proud, action fat ass in public. because you only will make me want to laugh at you (:

okayy, i'm done updating. now, i would like to rest. if you notice, i'm supposed to be at band. however, headaches do suck a lot. plus! those symptoms of i-am-going-to-fall-ill driving me crazy, i've asked han zhen to excuse me from band today. that means no LAME today :D ahahks.
alrights. bye! & sorry for the rude paragraphs above. really, my bad.