Wednesday, February 06, 2008

bloody hell wrong with me )':




*deleted block quote*


it's like in the wee hours of eve of CNY :D i'm telling you, i'm staying up late here because i've no school tomorrow (: 5days straight, holiday baybeh! ahahks :D
anyways, yesterday, things were not well for me, at all.

bloody hell i had 3 tests.
bloody hell i said the word fcuk 10,000 during tests (exaggerated but still!).
bloody hell i'm not in my best mood.
bloody hell i shouted at my junior.
bloody hell i scolded him.
bloody hell i use that mean word.
bloody hell i cried.
bloody hell i couldn't comfort a friend in need of one.
bloody hell i saw that fcuking comment.
bloody hell i cried till my eyes were similar to those belonging to panda's.
bloody hell my phone became mean towards me.
bloody hell i received my 20+ messages after 2300h.
bloody hell i couldn't reply my friend.
bloody hell design & technology is frying my brain.
bloody hell i dislike her (positive remark, for a few & i; aishah, you know who, sigh).
bloody hell what's with girls these days.
bloody hell i'm an irritance.
bloody hell i said the word sorry almost 10,000 times (exaggerated but still!).
bloody hell i'm awake when i'm suppose to be sleeping.
bloody hell i'm tired.
bloody hell i should stop saying bloody hell.
bloody hell i deserve a tight fcuking slap on the face.
bloody hell why am i behaving like this, fcuk.
&& random fact : je t'aime 2785, hell ya i do :')

ok diam raudhah. sigh. really, i'm having awful panda eyes ): & i wish for all this temporary nightmare to end. like i've said & i'll say it again, je t'aime my friend

alrights, night.