Wednesday, November 07, 2007

& it only takes one move to change it all. & i shan't say whether it's wrong or right. i have no stand for now. i'm speechless. i can't speak my mind out. you need not apologise. you had me shocked and disappointed. all i can do now is let time tell and let the person in me heal. because it's never a great feeling ending up this way. i rest my case.

all it took was that bloody phrase to make my point of view change. i can never see myself as how i was before all this. yes, the term liars is a good word to describe me. but whatever it is, it's your thoughts. yes, in malay, they call it terasa. & boy, i was, greatly. i'm being sarcastic here, mind you. but to the extend where i'm wayyy WAYYY past my boiling point, i become sarcastic. and trust me. it's never a great feeling. the sense of regret after being sarcastic will surface. you feel like turning back the clock to the period when you were the sarcastic you and just stop your ownself from doing that. but too late. the only thing you can do is just... cry. that's what i do. okay, information not needed. anyways, it's okay if the trust is gone. because that has always been the case. ya, i'm not a trusted friend here. but hey, i promised i won't leak it out. but in the end what happens? raudhah just can't seem to shut her damn mouth up. and that's when the talk about trust, comes about. there's an ironic twist here which i shan't say. enough said. let bygones be bygones. i'm at no position to say anything, anymore. i'm at lost of words. but just a question. what kind of friend am i to you and am i being treated like? honestly...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

& i have always believed that you are an optimistic person. you help people by trying to change their mindset to a positive one. the last book written, you tried to change me. alhamdulillah, i did. although ya, i'm still the same old me, but parts of me, changed. but now... i don't even know you anymore. i rest my case. sigh. and whatever it is, please. know your status here, alright. i feel you meant it as a joke, but please, i don't feel right, ok? i hope you understand what i'm trying to say here. as a friend, i care. & you know i always do, for all my friends. & as far as i am here, i will always help, alrights (:
& to my friend [a few people know him, especially nur.aishah. hehe, shh], at this point in time, i really need you to be by my side and help me through. i don't think i'm able to cope it all. & you know what i mean. nevertheless, the ice-cream treat, this friday ok (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this friday baybeh! weee~ oooos, 3five really sets the mood up laa. all the laughters shared, ohh joyous. haha, i'm sounding so the.. i don't know? like it desreve a slap laa. hehe. okay i have to wash up. & i so love the song OTEYUWARAKANI can? i love the triangle part. heez, simple laa doink! okay, bye (:

I'VE UPDATED!