Monday, November 12, 2007

& i'm going OMG. my eyes are popping out. you really had me gone all red. my friend really had me there. OMG, sigh. i'm really embarrassed here.okay i should stop. i'm smiling to myself now. dang. nyehs (:

& school today was much more fun than expected. not that anything interesting happened. actually, there was. HAHA, omg, *doing that idiotic action*. anyways, she ought to really look at herself in the mirror. muahahaha. okay, i'm that evil. my bad. what's fun is that, anna & i came up with alot of funny sounds, moves and tones to songs we suddenly just had it in mind. sunggug cool laa. especially the song hey there delilah. *give the cue : IT'S BRITNEY, bitch* haha.

currently watching HEROS. OMG, aku suka sama rancangan ini. i'm in love with the japanese guy. so cute laa. "I'VE MADE IT! HELLO NEW YORK!" *doing the actions* nyehs. nama dia
HIRO NAKAMURA =D
ohh, before that was watching hantu jatuh cinta. that hantu sungguh hot hot hot. really, that murderer in the show should be given a slap laa. i really cannot take it till i keep swearing & cursing the poor innocent television of mine. haas. okay ini dua rancangan aku suka bangat =D