Friday, October 26, 2007

thinking back, i know i shouldn't get so worked up with all this. i mean, being like that doesn't solve anything, right? so ya. and the last two post typed, i feel i was really having THE mood swing which really had me hitting on everyone. including those innocent pri6 kids. sigh.

i'm really sorry for being so pissed/annoyed these past few days. sigh. i hate when my emotions is like out of fuel in a sense. prfft. i need to fill it up again. sigh.

to my bestfriend whom only mastura knows, (shhh) : look, if you had told me or i had known ealier, i wouldn't have chatted with you. & to think that you think i don't care, i think you got it all wrong. yes, i took it too hard and at heart. because i care, for crying out loud. now that i know, i won't disturb you okay. all that i want to say is that i hope you will never give up & will keep striving hard. because i know you can. jia you. sigh.

& i hope this is the last time i shall behave. because i know it's not doing me any good. especially venting anger to my loved ones. sigh.

[edit] & i have a question. is this the season whereby friends are saying things about one another and after that, apologize for those horrendous remarks said? i wonder. so it is the season? yes? no? it's like appearing in most blogs that i read. & not forgetting, myself too. [edit]