Sunday, April 01, 2007

& so i have my beloved retard steady, mrduanetan, who actually fooled me big time. & it lasted for only a mere 30s to make me go all worried and to realise it was and april fools' joke. ya duane, you kbnow me too well. haha. i shan't state what he actually say to fool me. but it totally worried me out. hah.

&& 4more days till my bro's back baybeh! miss the hell out of him. the first that i must do is... ask him if he had bought me anything. hehehe. second, uhh try & make a fight with him? i kind of miss that though. wahahaha. i love love him loads. & oh ya toture him by asking him to help me maths. i know, he dreads that alot. haha.

dear diary,

give me something to believe in, will you?

byeee.


& SYF is in 10more days yaww. i mean Crestwinds's going to perform at SCH. no, not the short form for school. but Singapore Confrence Hall. hell ya we're going to do our best. insya'allah we can score for the best. for us sec3s this year, it's our only one chance to actually play in SYF. for the secondary school life we're having now that is. hell ya we're going to play music and NOT notes. & tomorrow during assembly, we're going to perform. & we're going to show some people who thinks we can aim high, that we can aim high. & that with the effort we have in ourselves, we are able to do so. insya'allah. & tomorrow also Crestwinds are going to SCH to try out the place. & get to feel what it is like to play in a hall that is somewhat i heard kind of echoey? i dont know. but fcuk it alright. we will, insya'allah, do well (:
ok, i'm so into the mood of band. ya since that mrshah [lame sia partner for mallet players] totally kick ass while teaching us. you rock sir! woo. hahas. everything also lame. haha. & ya i don't bluff, i lie. what onlyy. haha.

& ok i'm done. hah. blublublu. byeeee. oh ya.

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY yaww (: