Friday, January 05, 2007

i only have one thing to say.

you came to band :))

ok that's lame. sobxx. i miss jonathan, 2/8`06, sitting at the back with me and ben tan. now it's still me and ben tan. plus shafiq and samuel. oh dear. i miss the stupid talk sia. i talk my eyes small. eyh my eyes ok what when i talk. you are the one. when talk only, eyes become BIG BIG. what only sia you. and i shall never remember about that eww-ish thing. me & anna saw it you dumbo! ishd. rui yuan is very kind and friendly. i loike. and ben tan, that's so mean and cool of you to create that song. sheesh. puppy face. hehs. school was fun la. english rock. malay, boleh tahan. SS, COOL. you can find kereta kerbau, bullock cart, at.... not orchard, pasir ris. but.... at... VIVO CITY! nice going ben tan for saying out loud. hehs. SS fun seys. me and ben created a new sickness. prataholic. hehe. nice one eyh. it's fun ah sitting at the back and talking to all these people. han zhen is surprising nice to ask for answers. hehs. jonathan, my newspaper carrier partner, padan your muke! ben tan my turty looky after partner. ben khoh, the nonsense but funny partner. anna my tissue fall but thought it was... partner. rui yuan my very kind and friendly and forever smiling and talking partner :))

eyh jonathan, jason & ben tan, next time i smack every single one of your asses ok. i want to try ok. since you all talk dirty at the back when i'm A girl and the ONLY one at the back and you guys talk dirty and smack asses. i smack... baru tau. anna, we are clean girls alright. nice nice class. i loike :))