Saturday, July 01, 2006

so now here i am. blogging. at last! have broadband! now i can glue my eyes to the computer and make them stay there for hours till they go bored.had to wake up so early just to wait for the person to come around 0900hrs to install the modem for us.then after he installed it for us, i played for like 2hrs then.... i go and sleep. tired seys. i'm a heavy sleeper. nyeh2.

then in the afternoon, after i just woke up, my bro was like nagging why cannot this la that la why i use his la this la that la. he so like panic about the wireless thingy. then he went to sembahyang, while i, the one that was grouchy after a nap but had the patience-y not to scold, did it all for my bro. and it worked. and what happen? i got nagged by my bro. and he said thanks. what only. but nevermind. now he went for soccer match.

today is maryam's mum's wedding. sorry eyh, i can't attend. but happy wishes and blessings to her (:

yesterday, the boys really had it. that's what you get if there's a teacher and me. give me attitude, i give you double. everything push to me. you think i what? matin? who can play alot of instruments? just because i girl, i'm not allowed to play the drums? is that is?! now you really got it. and leung, i don't want to talk to you about this ok! ok, honestly, my damn interest is only DRUMS! which part of that you feel i'm talking in french?! urgh! and thank you mr goh. i'm starting to like as my teacher. thank you for understanding me. fyi, he allowed me to go early because of this. thank you very much.

and benedict! nyeh2. hands up. you lose. oh so whatever i play, you don't want to play ah is it? well, now you got timpani part. oh wait. you boys play and handle whatever right? i just play percussion two and maybe some snare drum. matin! come back to band faster!!! you still owe me lessons to play on drums and timpani. but since i screwed up everything, it's just... haiis. i hate this. and someone [i know who] was obviously angry. go ahead be angry at me. because you made me do this. everything order me around. what if i order you around. i'll be like a devil's queen ordering people around like hell alright. i keep it all to myself all this while. but now, you had to let me burst it out. and... someone told leung about the incident whereby i shouted at mr ridz about my book thingy. whatthell?!! that has got NOTHING to do with this ok! urgh! i'm getting into more trouble. HELP!

haiis, tomorrow is milky runny thingy. please be there, tin2. as the other him [not 150405] but, that sick pervert [like what azri called him] WILL be there. so, you come. and i'll hand-cuff our hand together ok. nyeh2. hehe.scared and excited about tomorrow i guess. haiis. once it's done... band will go into my slacking list. meaning, i can slack and concentrate on my studies then. haiis...

but on the other hand, i don't feel like going tomorrow. like i told tin2. i'm too afraid to show my face in band. because of this. what will ever become of me?? nvm.

hmmms... ever heard of how the motorscooter, Vespa, sounds like when you are standing near them? why most indians like vespa, serious. well, i won't say it. nyeh2. jahat eyh you. and your kawan, that akmal. what only. i smack you both then tau. hahas. omg! i saw another dog. it was a sir-stanford-raffles-wannabe. hehe. if you know what i mean. and there was a smaller version too. hehe. and he had to cover my eyes so i won't think about it. i can't brainwash it off ok. it's too funny and it was on 9teen0606 ok! hahas.

hello kamu. kamu kamu, kamu duduk di dalam kelas, macam monyet kene belacan tau kamu. hahas. so that's how you sit when you are bored. very nice. i could have laughed on the spot. but i TAHAN. nyeh2. hahas.ok can't wait for tomorrow... TO END! by the way, freaky z!! give your cap can! i'm like going gaga over it! and your snickers! gawd!