Sunday, July 02, 2006

i have something to say...
the inside of ZOUK...
IS THE BOMB! the inside is so fucking cool. i love it to bits! serious.

when we reached, everyone was like ooo-ing and aah-ing seys. inside was dark and so cold. but cool. bad news, while i was going out of zouk, i slip and fell and hurt my lower part of the backbone! fuck! it was awfully painful. i had to be carried and i had to rest on the sofa. it was so nice. and i was shivering of coldness that i was given a MILK run shirt for free! as a substitution of blanket. and i got to keep it. nyeh2.

zikir, unfortunately came. dang! but i have to say something. zikir, thank you for being concern about me just now when i hurt my back. that was kind of you. thank you loads. sorry, i avoided you. i just can't get the old picture out yet. haiis...

matin, nazeeb, and the chinese friend,[don't know how to spell] came also. i was so happy and crazy when he could make it. nyeh2. i felt slightly safe when those three came. matin, how can you do that to your bodyguard. naughty2. see, i so kind to mine [we share same bodyguard].

me, yen soon, nadrah, sock chian, iqa, nizam like crazy people go around zouk and take pictures here and there. we make it like our place like that. so fun. laugh here and there so much-os. hahas. me, tin2 and sock chian, took ''family'' picture. nyeh2.

after the milky runny thingy, me, kak dayah, nizam, sayyid, iqa, yen soon, zikir went to downtown east mac to eat. met tin2 over there. then ate. i had to sit at the same table with that zikir seys. haiis, but i just kept quiet and ate my food. then he and sayyid shifted place. and me and tin2 had to sit alone. wahliao. then all went home.

for god sake! i LOVE ok! i TRUSTED you! everything about YOU, i love! but just know when to joke ok. you make it as though we are drifting apart. i never felt anything ever since. i felt alone. i felt... nothing. you make my life shine. you make everything in me alive again. you ARE my everything. you want to scold and shout at me, go ahead. as i DESERVE it. all i want is your LOVE and laughter. that's all i ask for. i'll tell you more next time.