Wednesday, November 10, 2004

~CrAp LiFe~

Eloz ppl...O.k me yesterdae nvr log in to 'e' Internet cuz MY BRO conquered my computer.But nvm cuz I wun die if I dun hav 'e' com.Well of course yesterdae me class went to ImaX to watch a documentary on Titanic.It was kinda cool but sum parts I hav to admit it's boring.Lyk 'e' one while 'e' team of scientists made plans to see 'e' sunken ship.'E' best part was dat when they showed 'e' diff. between 'e' b4 'n' after situation of 'e' Titanic.There're 3 crews imaginin dat 'e' ghost of those ppl hu died in 'e' sea 'r' still there tryin to reach their destination.But in my opinion ar....I learnt dat I muz nvr go cruisin in 'e' cold water.Or shuld me sae nvr to go on 'e' sea 4 'e' rest of me life.=)But nvm.'N' Hari Raya is comin in let's see....um...3 days time.=)Oh ya tmr is Deepavali.So u guys out there hu celebrates dis occasion,Happi Deepavali.=)'N' on Tues,'e' 3th day of Hari Raya,I'll b comin back to skool juz lyk other kids,'n' perform for 'e' Deepa Raya Celebration.Shy but nvm.'E' dance steps 'r' lyk in 'e' 60s'.=)Well...K...dat's all me hav to type...Byez...=)
By:Mike=)