Wednesday, October 20, 2004

~CrAp LiFe~

Okay peeps here's today's news.PSLE is over!!!Okay dat was lyk bout 12 days ago.ELLO!! :0 Fasting month has started.I am so so the so happy,excited and um...um...retarded??Retarded cuz I'm sick for 4 days and nvr fast for lyk 3 days.And that is so lyk makin me goin mad and crazy.Reason,cuz after Hari Raya,the month of Syawal(Muslim Calander),I hav to pay all the fasting day dat I did not fast. ;( Wat man...But ya noe wat?It's okay cuz dat is how my crappy life is.It is so the damn SUCKY!!YEAH!!Hey ya u noe wat?I'm gonna be a teenager!!I feel...um...guezz...Happy??RONG!!:@Sad??RONG!!:@Feel lyk wantin to still be a KID??YES!!=) Y muz in the world we kidz muz be teenager when sum of us r still chillin out as a kid??Okay me noe y.Cuz dat is how the process is.We from cute young babies to big huge adults.Rite??I noe!! Hu is the PRO??ME!!Raudhah is....K... dat's all gtg....bb...=)
By:MIKE=)