Tuesday, February 03, 2009

& how you may ask is my first two days in polytechnic? one word, F-U-N :D
yes it is awesomely fun. well, not at the first quarter of the day. i didn't know anyone there. yes, i came alone. sad right. tsk! at breakfast, i ate alone. even sad. then an ex-DPA student brought me to have a chat with my school director. that's when i met a few people from my school, but not my course. however, i didn't talk to them though. after some briefing of i-don't-know-what, had tour around to the classes we'll be using for our lessons. throughout the tour everyone kept silent. weird, i know. after that we had lunch. first friend i made & talked to, JERICHO :D friendly guy. then met with a few others. aishah's friend (i didn't catch her name), yi hui, yi xian, ahmad habibul rahim and many more. once everything ended, i had to rush to changi airport, hence didn't get to chat much with my friends.

day 2 of orientation, which is today. AWESOME! dragonboating & forest adventure at bedok reservoir! assembled at SAA. met with a few more people. jin cai, jia yu and uhh a few more whose name i can't really catch because they're chinese names. yes, i've made chinese friends : D my group, Group B was spilt at first. i sat in the bus same as jericho (group c) and this girl whose name i forgot (same group as me). i slept, yes. reach reservior, went to forest adventure.

forest adventure was awesome! jin cai, hui shan & myself completed the course faster. hehe. there were some obstacles i couldn't do it but i went with it anyway. the worst was the trazan whereby i have to jump down & the feeling of it is scary. once that, we'll be pushed by the tension to a net and halt ourselves. scary siaa. i scream like mad when i was at the highest level -.- the fun part was the zipline. every site ended with a zipline. sadly for me, 3 out of 4, i landed backwards -.- but it was fun. after that, rest, and then followed wesley (sp?) take the catered food. nasi lemak : D

after lunch, was dragonboating! was spilt into 4 groups. my group had only 2 guys. lol. i tell you, dragonboating is ass kicking. not really as tiring as expected. the attacking part was fun. everyone was dreanched, lol. then we had 2 race. my group got 2nd for the first race, not bad for a sisters dragonboaters (as said by one of the instructors, lol). 2nd race, there was a twist. we push the boat with the opposite side of the oar. much easier, but has to be faster. & we won first. overall it was absolute fun!

2nd day of orientation & it's this much fun : D tomorrow will be doing MUAY THAI! alermakk! rau doing muay thai laa! LOL.


& he has left. it's sad to know the fact he left. throughout the journey from polytechnic to the airport, i showed a tensed expression. i was afraid i couldn't see him. for someone who acts like a brother to me, it's really a sad thing he has to leave. lucky for me, i managed to see him. however, i didn't take a photo with him. & i lost the most picture perfect photo with him. it tickled me when i got to know he was wearing the shirt i bought for him (': however, that soon turned to tears when he had to enter. i controlled my tears but distracting myself with my drink. however, i couldn't & had tears. it's because seeing his grandmother crying & hugging & not wanting to let go, it's such a sad scene to look at. & thanks to MSN, i manage to hug him & cried. & it was cute of him to say why his senior is crying & told me not to. i managed to, but only for a while. once that, when he entered, that was it. it's really a sad thing. however, like he said, there's still webcam, msn & sms. sigh.

RAYYAN. WILL MISS YOU, LOADS ♥


& i couldn't find the picture perfect picture. i don't know where it is. sigh.