Sunday, January 25, 2009

eat ham & cheese.

sunday, sunday, sunday. seems dull to me. no exciting incident/event to kick start the day, tsk! except for 2 weddings that are happening. i love the songs played. soothing yknow.

tomorrow and tuesday will be a holiday. since it's CNY. that means, no work. that means can rest more. yea, i've not yet recovered from camp. my voice still sounds funnaye. ohh wells.

school's starting for me... next week O.o don't want, can? also, will be going for another orientation camp. this time it's at kota tinggi :O i'm not ready, i think. sigh.

anyway, i've done much thinking. it hurts whenever i get angry towards my friends. bad bad rau. i'll make it up to them all. sigh.
&& that reminds me. a few owe up to certain people because i didn't make it for the outings.