Saturday, November 29, 2008

pop the corns.


& make a run for it.

it's pretty sad seeing friends like her. no, not her but her. enough guessing i suppose. i'll drop that topic. it's kind of getting on my nerves. tsk!

about 3mths left before i start polytechnic. can't wait can't wait. however at the same time, i can wait. while most people are relaxing at home, i'll be in school. oooo. i'm not sure of the JC-ians but polytechnic students, ya.

while waiting for a job, or so i thought i would be, i want to brush up on my playing. first up, piano, maybe? i'm only able to play one song but even so, it does sound horrible. tsk, need to get myself a keyboard. second on the list is the guitar. i was about to seek help from sesat, but it seemed it would the last thing in mind i would want to ask. sigh. or probably anna could teach me a thing or two. however, i need to get my guitar in tune. & it's dusty. yes, blame me for not putting it in the guitar case, geez.

twilight movie can said to be awesome. no doubt the cullens are good looking. many cut scenes but who the heck cares, for me at least. i want to watch it again in cinema with rre! can't wait can't wait. speaking of rre...

happy belated 3 1/2 yrs anniversary rreliff (:


not forgetting...

happy 17th khairul nizam MONSTER : DD



P.S i shall ignore tags from people like her, prfft!

[edit] && CONGRATULATION TO CIKGU SALINA FOR GETTING THE TEACHER AWARD THINGY2. INDEED SHE IS THE BEST MALAY TEACHER I'VE EVER GOTTEN : D CONGRATS CIKGU [/edit]