Wednesday, June 06, 2007

okay, currently it's around 0946hr in the morning of 060607. i'm quite surprise. why? because this is the first time i woke up early for this june holiday. okay, lame. but still! i usually woke up around 1200hr. but today. woots. i don't know why i couldn't go back to sleep after solat subuh. haiish. so around 0845hr i woke up, bathe, then on my computer. blast my music and did my english paper 2. yes i've completed the comprehension EXCEPT summary. because i'm lazy to find the points. haiyoo. but good enough i've finish that compre. hmm, i don't know which question to do for paper1. i'll syaf for help in band later. then i still have D&T. don't remind me about the folio. that one, i'll see what i can do. the structures thingy all are yet to be done. SS is like, masya'allah. when i look at sourceA i straight away told myself, "forget it seyys". even SHUSHU don't know how to do. sourceA already made me open my mouth wide. sheesh. malay, hehe, yeap. that's the paper that was suppose to be done way wayyy earlier. but i couldn't complete it. bina ayat was killing. my kamus isn't with me. without my beloved kamus, i can't do my malay. yes, i can't do my malay without my kamus. wow. hmm, physics, left with the stupid work force thingy which is suppose to be done on foolscap. and i thought i had completed it. maths, those that i didn't know, i didn't do. standard ahh. kater raudhah. okay, lame. chemistry also the same. uhh, literature i'm left with the task2, which is what is the worst possible gift thingy and task1. whereby i have to buy the actual gift and have a gift card along with the gift. sheesh. well, i guess i'll be buying the gift at China. HAHAHA. okay lame la okayy. but still. other than that, i'm almost done with my holiday homework and i fill so happy. okay nowdays i think homework plays an important part in me. i mean, usually i'll be slacking with the homework and wish to burn them. but now, the urge to do homework just comes naturally and i'm glad that the feeling came. haha, raudhah da start nak merepek. STOP ME. HAHA. -__-"

so anyways, i also need to catch up on my sleep. hehe. no, not your fault la deyy. HAHA. 9june going out with friends. yessah. haha, who also i don't know. hehe. then sunday, madrasah, i think getting back exam paper. woots. then monday morning, i'm off to China :)
the whole of the third week i'm there baybeh!

hmpf, something's wrong with my camera USB cabel. cannot plug in already. sheesh. it doesn't go in straight. urgh! frustating seyys. annoying. any camera shop selling that USB, cause i need to buy. ohh wait! i got card reader. HAHA. okay lame.

okay ahh, i want to have my breakfast. i've not eaten. and i'm feeling dizzy. feel like puking. shit. okay la, byee :)