Saturday, May 19, 2007

& my day started off at 1400hr. slept like on the same day today. around 0500hr. O.o what was i doing, well, i had no idea. then did my things. do chores, eat and eat. then at 1600hr, slept back. because i was having this fcuking headache which make things around me seemed as though they're spinning. & i was busy flooding shaz & sep. i started feeling dizzy. so i slept. at 1900hr, woke up. cousins were here for tuition. then i prayed. took my temperature. 37.6. ohh wells. so now i'm still feeling dizzy. & having this moronic cough which is dry cough. hopefully i won't cough up blood. because that'll be the last thing i'm WON'T want just a week away before the june holiday baybeh!

so, as usual, saturday had no meaning to me. it's the most boring-ness day of the week ever for me if there's no plan being made. some people ain't online. which made it even more boring. highh member weren't online often. haiis. so i just sleep & rested my fucking warm body. i still can eat chocolate although demam (:

i've nothing much to say. tomorrow's madrasah. fcuk. then nothing to do. hopefully go out with family ahh. bored seyys. then monday normal school. insya'allah i'll be fine. so no need MC :)
then normal school timetable the whole of next week, then it's holiday baybeh! hahahaha. okayy currently, highh. oh wells, i better rest now. waiting for my friends to online hees.