Friday, March 30, 2007

today was like wtf day ok? here's the thing about trying to achieve something so hard.
-you'll end up crying due to over-stressing about it.
-alot more people will start to break down.
-&& you, yourself will end up crying too.
like wtf right. & no, i'm not being angry or whatever because i had to comfort 4people [note abgfee: it's NOT the comfort taxi ok]. but then it's like from one to another. & what's worse is that aiyaaa. i hate to have so many things in my head. this la, that la, her la, bla3. & just her alone, takes up almost 3/4 of my brain.

it's really frustating when things goes like this. PRFFT la ok.

dear diary,

why is it that i'm the one having to do more of it? i'm not arguing with you. i'm just asking. & there's not much improvement because you're still glued onto her. that's one of the reasons alright. i, myself, now am at pause. oh whateverr alright.

byee (:

& yo my bitch womann of the century, i know you know that i know that you think that i was the one who actually created it. hey, guess what! narrow hope alright. whateverrr. i'm innocent, bitch. & i know you're not. i'm waiting for you to tell me off my face. because, not only you that have things to say. me too. whateverr la. i'm wasting my fcuking energy typing this knowing you might not read it. prfft. byee. i'm so hating myself for doing this kind of things. please forgive me. really ):