Friday, April 21, 2006

Aiya!! I'm down with fever sia! Shit and sux man! Urgh! I'm so not going to school maybe ah on Monday. Shit man!


Shamaine, for now that's the best I can think of to help you. Me and Hanisah thinks it's the best for you now. Anything, ask us help about this ok? Smile2 (:


What only that boy. Ape, kamu sudah terlalu confident now you macam tak tau. Ape je. Yang terlalu confident in the first place asal?? Urgh! Guys!


I'm having doubts about ...... I don't know. I mean I feel uneasy sikit ar. If you know what I mean. Hanisah you fahamkan why I feel uneasy when you know who around. That guy. The short but tall guy. Haiis...


Gawd!!! 2R Foreva! Missing that. Kind of urhs.


I'm so going to kill that F.B!!! Ape mentang2 he's your ' very close good guy friend ' doesn't mean you can sit SO close to him kan. I slap your bloody face then you know. Urgh! I almost cry seeing that FUCKING scene!! If can, I want to confront you! You BITCH! Urgh! Sedar sikit la diri kamu itu!!! I don't mean to rude ok, but I just... urgh. Nevermind.


Thanks Matin for helping me anf Hanisah. Tengok dulu la bila dia mahu register. And also depend if I come to school or not. Hehe... My condition is getting worse. Oh gawd! But so what. Ahaha...
Maths test was easy just now! Able to do it urhs. Except for one bloody hell question I forgot the method. Hehe... Thanks ah. I owe you one for helping me.
Ok la kena send report urhs. I love being sick!!!