Saturday, November 05, 2005

~Okie lerr~

Okies day todae...go umah syurah dulu...den frm dere gi umah makcik last umah haris...Okie lerr..Bt den dun realli feel any joy of raya.Cuz I mean ppl arnd all made me invisible.Dey hack care whether I'm dere or nt.Juz lyk my dad.Y muz I b d UNLUCKY ONE??!!Even my frenz do tt.Sad tauz...I dun tink dey even go n read my blog.My kwn lain smua dorg tag.I noe la.Yes I m kinda heart broken n jealous.Bt u all nvr gav me chance to fit in.Juz lyk HER...='(
At least made me feel lyk I m nt left owt.Korg je uat among korg nye self.Me??I nvr knew a SINGLE thng.Tag my blog pun tk.Wt is dis man??I noe la u all still hv a ANTINESS towards me.Tell me la.It's nt lyk I'm gona backstab or mulut kurang ajar or ngangis or wt ok.I'm NT lyk last tym!!!Now I c u all hv frenz.Here n dere.Me???NT even a SINGLE ONE!!!Y cnt u all juz accept d way I m??I keep askin u all
"Wt abt me u all hate??"
N wt did u all ans
"Nth..no la u r ok...Juz stay d same..."
I noe it's nt true...U all were nvr sincere to me eva since tt incident.I noe...I was a CRY BABY n all...I was:-
A CRY BABY..
BDK TK TAU NK JAGE MULUT...
POMPAN SIALAN...
POMPAN NK ACT CUTE...
BDK NK ACT STEP...
BDK YG KWN BNYK TK SUKA...
I noe...Cuz dis all happen to me.All I need is my frenz to really giv me a true chance.Ppl hate me for hu I m n wt I m...All tt ppl one in otha ppl is PERFECTIONS lyk dem.Den dey r FIT in d grp or SOCIETY...I nvr had lyk tt.I dun a best fren.Tho I sae I hv.Bt I dun.If u frenz r readin dis,I'm really sori to sae all dis.I noe u all tink tt I'm EXAGERATTIN.Fine so be it ok.It's juz I duno wher else to throw owt all dis kies.It's very hard fo me to fit in n very hard fo u all to accept me as a FREN.Plz...plz...plz...let me feel lyk I'm part of d society of frenz...Juz lyk HER...Alot of ppl told me she is left owt.N u guys try to fit her in so she wun feel left owt.I dun need u all to lyk lyn me n all stuffs.Bt at least tok to me la.All I need is to feel attended juz lyk all of u.
Rre,Nisah,Mary,Frine,Maine,Sis,Ira,Fiqa,Nur Amirah,Shab:-
Plz dun do dis to me arr...Dun make me feel left owt.Kwn pun kwn btul2 arr...I juz need frenz.I dun wan to be invisible among ppl.Plz giv me a chance to show tt I really wan to be part of d society of frenz.If u tink I'm DESPERATE...YES I M!!!Plz....